Ten Of My Most Anticipated 2015 Debuts

6 January 2015

WHAT IS TOP TEN TUESDAY? (CLICK HERE) 

This week's topic is most anticipated debut novels of 2015. Considering I only recently returned to the blogosphere, I've not been around the hype for 2015 releases, so this was a tough list for me to make. I finally came up with ten, however, and I can't wait to get my claws into each of them.


1. RED QUEEN BY VICTORIA AVEYARD

I absolutely love the idea of a normal, human girl having the ability to overthrow society, and this novel sounds like it's going to be an epic read. I've seen a lot of mixed reviews from folks who have already read and reviewed their ARCs (lucky!), but I'm not going to let it put me off. This book sounds right up my alley.

2. THE CONSPIRACY OF US BY MAGGIE HALL

I do enjoy novels that feature secret societies, and even more so when ancient prophecies are involved. The synopsis mentions Paris and Istanbul, so it looks like there's going to be some travel. I do hope the author has done her research on the local cultures. There's nothing worse than reading a book that features foreign lands but don't go into detail. All in all, this sounds like a truly interesting story, and I can't wait to check it out.

3. INK & ASHES BY VALYNNE E. MAETANI

Japanese mafia? Yes please. I absolutely adore anything Japanese, and this book sounds really interesting. I get the feeling that this is going to be a really tense read, and I can't wait until May to finally read it.

4. DUPLICITY BY N.K. TRAVER

I cannot believe the amount of stellar reviews this book has already received, though judging by the synopsis, I'm not surprised. This novel is about a hacker who's reflection in the mirror is trying to change his life. I'm intrigued, to say the least.

5. TRACKED BY JENNY MARTIN

Being a huge fan of the Fast & Furious movie series, this book sounds perfect for me. I've read nothing but amazing reviews, and I cannot wait to see how the author manages to add enough action to this novel to give us that true sense that there's more at stake than we realise. It's going to happen. I just know it.



6. MINDWALKER BY A.J. STEIGER

Though it was the cover that drew me to check out this book initially, I will admit that it sounds like an interested premise. I've never read a book in which the main character could erase memories, so I can't wait to see what the author has done with this amazing - yet scary - power.

7. BECAUSE YOU'LL NEVER MEET ME BY LEAH THOMAS

What would you do if you couldn't meet your best friend without one of you dying? This novel sounds like an absolutely heartbreaking read and one that has the potential to make it into my hall of fame. I just hope the author can live up to my expectations.

8. TWISTED FATE BY NORAH OLSON

I'm a little worried that this novel is going to struggle with the love triangle aspect that I know it will feature, but the premise sounds very intriguing. I want to know who Graham really is.

9. FIFTEEN BY JEN ESTES

I can't even imagine what it would be like to dream about your own execution. That in itself is enough to get me to read this book, but I will admit that the astral projection is the thing I'm most interested in. I can't wait to see what the author does with this. It definitely sounds like an awesome read.

10. DATING DOWN BY STEFANIE LYONS

Despite requesting a NetGalley review copy of this novel, I will admit that I'm a little wary of it, due simply to the fact that it's written in poetry. I've always stayed away from this kinds of books, but I thought I'd give this one a shot. The premise sounds relatively lighthearted and I'll definitely read it soon.

So there you have my top ten most anticipated debut novels of 2015! What made it onto your list? Leave me the link to your post/video and I'll be sure to check it out. For now, happy reading!

4 comments

  1. Great list! The Conspiracy of Us, Duplicity, and Fifteen sounds especially good. :)
    Here's my TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janhvi @ The ReaddictsJanuary 06, 2015 1:20 pm

    Looking forward to Red Queen and the Conspiracy of Us!

    here's our TTT



    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SOOOOOOO excited for Red Queen. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! The Conspiracy of Us made my list too, looks like it's going to be a good one. So many good choices on your list this week, my TBR is now looking a little bigger! Especially because of Because You'll Never Meet Me. That look like it is going to be intense but oh so wonderful at the same time. Thank you for putting on your list because otherwise I would not have seen it!!!!! Happy Reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ink and Ashes looks AMAZING. Can't wait!


    Thanks for posting this!

    ReplyDelete